Questions Modi’s app is not asking
Quoting and building up from Indian Express’s article here are the questions Modi’s app is not asking
- Has someone’s father / mother / brother died standing in queue or due to non admittance into a hospital?
- I wiped out 50 Billion USD out of 1,000 Billion USD black economy in India i.e. 5%? Do you think that cost payoff was worth it?
- Could I have done things differently?
- Could I have sent mobile banking vans for 600 million people who have never entered the bank?
- Do you have any money with you now?
- How long have you had to stand in the queues before you could withdraw/exchange some of your money?
- Are the ATMs/ banks in your locality being steadily supplied with cash?
- Did you have to forego any potential opportunity pertaining to career/personal life due to the currency shortage?
- Do you think the move should have been implemented in a phased manner?
- Has the move disrupted your regular routine?
- Whom do you think the move has affected the most in the hierarchal ladder of India’s economy? The rich, the middle class or the poor?
- Are you finding it difficult to use the new currency of Rs 2,000 ?
- Have I modified the behaviour of black money hoarders permanently ?
- Will they hoard Rs 2,000 notes now next year from thei 1,000 Billion USD income?
- Did I execute poorly?
- Am I a human rights offender?
- Have I pulled the wool over people’s eyes with an app survey and some psychological traps?