The Long and Short of 2012
By short I don’t mean shorting stock, I imply buying stocks for short term.
For the long term, 3+ years:
– Titan Industries
– Wim Plast, no nonsense silent work horse management with decent brand image
– Page Industries
– Cravatex – I cant advertise and promote enough shamelessly, even though Batra’s should be doing it instead of me
– Cera Sanitaryware
– Globus Spirits – repeat order business, govt. enforced oligopoly in Delhi, Haryana with 20-30% market share
– J&K Bank
Following can be considered for short term trading 3 – 9 months:
– Infinite Computer Solutions – 27 Rs consolidated EPS and 4-5 Rs dividend expected, no debt by end of year
– Falcon Tyres, lots of debt but expansion coming
– Technofab Engineering
By the way my luck has been sucking all this week, so please do your own diligence have already spilled milk on carpet and burnt food beyond recognition.