Thanks to everyone for your inputs. I will try to summarise here.
First off, following business are run by Batra Group, which of them add upto financial statements of Cravatex ?
1. Proline Fitness (http://www.prolinefitness.in) – Part of Cravatex Ltd
2. Proline Apparels (http://www.prolineindia.com/) Clearly mentioned here, it is joint venture between Bombay Dyeing and Batra Group http://www.prolineindia.com/AboutUs.aspx Also clearly mentioned here http://www.batragroup.com/apparel/
( Confirmed that merchandise is for Proline India Ltd and not Cravatex Ltd)
3. Fitness equipment and other sporting goods from Nissau, Dunlop, Johnson Tech ( Part of Cravatex Ltd)
4. FILA shoes (Part of Cravatex Ltd as per http://cravatex.com/)
5. Running of Gyms in SBI, Microsoft, Land T, Hotels, Schools, Housing societies etc ( Part of Cravatex Ltd)
6. FILA Apparels and FILA franchise showrooms (Part of Cravatex Ltd) http://www.filaindia.in
Please let me know if I have captured the details correctly ?
Later, we can analyse each business segment, its model etc.